- Every class on the schedule is beginner friendly.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your first class.
- Hydrate well before class and rehydrate afterwards.
- Avoid eating heavy meals within two hours of class.
- Bring a yoga mat and a large bath sized towel. Hire mats and towels are available for $3 each.
- Please remember your water bottle. We do not sell any single use plastic water bottles at the studio.
- Wear light clothing, it is hot and humid in class. Shorts and a tank top are best, it will help your practice to see your knees in class.
- Bring an open mind.
What to expect
- Please leave your shoes at the door.
- Bring only your mat, towel and water into the yoga room. Please no mobile phones or smart watches.
- Come prepared to stay in the room for the 90 minutes of class.
- Listen carefully to the instructions you’re given and try your best.
- The most important thing is to breathe.
- It is normal to feel overwhelmed. Stop doing the postures anytime you need and focus on your breathing. Join in again when you are able.
- Take care of yourself and listen to your body. You gain tremendous benefit just from being in the heat alone, even if you are simply resting in savasana.
- Improving form in your practice is important, not depth.