This is an independently owned, non franchised studio, focused on the Bikram beginners series.
We offer a space that is purpose built, dedicated purely to this therapeutic, healing practice.
You are welcome to arrive early before class to relax in the yoga room, or enjoy a peaceful, long savasana after class.
The yoga room is heated with overhead infrared heating panels. They are German designed and manufactured, delivering an even, consistent heat throughout class.
The benefits of practicing under far infrared rays include:
- Removal of toxins through perspiration
- Boosting the immune system
- Increasing the circulation of blood deep in the tissues
- Improving lymphatic flow
- Reducing tension and stress
It is particularly therapeutic in the treatment of health problems such as arthritis, muscle pain and joint stiffness.
Our yoga room floor is made from non-slip recycled material. It is cleaned after every class keeping it odour free and fresh every time you practice.
- Leave your shoes at the front door. The studio is a barefoot environment, leave the dirt and grit of the day at the door and please bring in clean feet.
- Please avoid wearing strong perfume/scents in the yoga room. You are welcome to shower at the studio before class.
- Please no mobile phones or smart watches in the yoga room. This is your opportunity to disconnect from technology for 90 minutes.
- The yoga room is a quiet space for meditation. Please maintain silence as you enter and leave, particularly after class to respect the savasana of your fellow students.
- Be considerate of fellow students in the room, avoid setting up your mat directly in front of someone.
- The front row leads the class so new beginners, please set up in the back row.
- Practice stillness between postures.
- Drink between postures, not during postures.
- Please come prepared to stay in the yoga room for the entire 90 minutes.
- Please keep showers brief, just 2-3 minutes, to conserve water and share the amenities with other students.
First and foremost, we are passionate students of the practice and committed to ongoing learning and development. We have each practiced for many years through life’s highs and lows including injuries, illness, pregnancies and postpartum recovery. We are here to support you on your yoga journey.
We teach class using Bikram’s dialogue, a set of specific and clear instructions telling you what to do and how to do it. You can be assured you will receive a consistent, quality yoga experience every time you practice.
We are all committed to improving our teaching knowledge, and providing you with feedback and guidance to further your practice.