Things run a little differently right now. Here is what you need to know:
Before you arrive:
- Bookings are essential. Please no drop ins. Register, complete the online waiver and book through the studio app or website.
- Bookings open up seven days before each class.
- Please stay at home if:
- You are unwell or have any flu-like symptoms.
- You have COVID-19 or had contact with someone who has.
- You are awaiting test results or have been told to isolate/quarantine.
Class booking and cancellation policy:
- If you have booked to attend class and want to cancel your attendance you must do so through the online booking system.
- Cancellations will not be accepted via phone, email or social media.
- Cancellations can be made up to 10 hours prior to 6am classes, and three hours prior to all other classes without penalty. Any cancellation outside these windows will be considered a late cancellation. If you do not cancel your class and you do not attend you will be considered a no show.
- Clients will be charged an automatic fee of $20 for late cancellations and no shows.
- Clients with a casual pass, 10 class pass or 50 class pass will result in the loss of one class for each late cancellation or no show.
- By booking online you are agreeing to the late cancellation and no show policy.
- We are running waitlists. If you join the waitlist you need to track your progress on the studio app, under ‘My Schedule’. It tells you what number you are in the queue. If there is a cancellation and you’re number 1 in line you will be automatically moved into class. You will NOT be notified via a text or email. It is your responsibility to check your place in line to see if you make it into class. You will only hear from the studio directly with a text if there is a LATE cancellation and you get a spot less than 3 hours before class starts (one hour or less at 6am). You need to update the app each time you check by pressing on the screen, dragging down and releasing.
If possible, arrive dressed for class:
- The studio opens 15 minutes before the start of class.
- Please limit the personal belongings you bring to the studio.
- BYO mat, large absorbent towel and water.
- Mat and towel hire is available, $3 each. Remember to bring cash or your credit card if you need to hire.
- Change rooms and showers are available. Density requirements in place. Limit of four per change room at a time. If you are able to, please shower and change at home.
- It is currently mandatory to wear masks indoors.
- Wear your mask into the studio onto your mat to the point we commence class.
- At the end of class please put on your mask to leave the room.
Upon entry to the studio:
- Check in using the QR codes at the studio.
- Please leave your shoes in the foyer and use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Give your name to the teacher at the reception desk so you are checked in for class.
- Use the pigeon holes in the foyer to store personal items not needed for class. The usual etiquette around what you can and can’t bring into the yoga room applies. Please leave mobiles and smart watches outside the yoga room.
- Please limit your movements around the studio. Once you are in the yoga room, please stay there. Set yourself up on one of the mat markers and wait for class to begin.
- The studio will close 30 mins after the end of class.